terça-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2008

Impuls - ungdomskonferanse

Last Friday, me, Cirene, Tor Sven, Åshild and Lena traveled together to Stavanger in order to be a part of Impuls 2008 there. I was really excited to know what would happen. The 'Celebration' started and I could feel and understand that what was going to happen would be great.

We could use head-phones for translation to English during the main speech. But neither mine nor Cirene's worked. So, we heard everything in Norwegian, and even better, we understood the message. To me it is something great that the Lord has made!

Joseph and Sammy were our hosts in Stavanger. We slept at theirs house and also ate there. We had a good time together. Thank you so much, my friends. At Impuls, I attended three different seminars: 'Profeti' (Elisabeth Egeland), Back to Jerusalem (Kristian Lande) and 'Guds rike i hele verden' (Mirjam Thiessen). All of them gave me nice thoughts and inspired me.

We had a stand of Hald there too. I met many last-years-students and Siri, our teacher. Something interesting: during the Infield Course in January, we had some classes with some confirmants from Mandal. When I was at Hald's stand, a girl came to me and said: "Hi! Do you remember me? I was at the confirmant class when you were there". We kept talking for a while. You know, I was so nice see this girl there worshiping the Lord

Experience Impuls was "ubeskrivelig". It was special to see the Church, the Body of Jesus Christ together praising and hearing God's word. Many youths surrounded their lives to Jesus there. We were around 3000 and, surely, everyone is motivated for going ahead and to serve God more and more.

"Impuls 08 - over alt og alle"

Nenhum comentário: